What is SEM?
SEM is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs). Every time a user clicks on the paid search result, the publisher of the ad pays a fee. You can say that SEM is a type of pay-per-click (PPC), or cost-per-click (CPC) advertising.
So, Why is SEM so Important?
Some of the reasons why you should use SEM in your digital marketing efforts include the following:
- Better Click-through Rates (CTR)
- Quick Results
- Laser-sharp Targeting
- Brand Awareness
- Measurable Performance
- Highly Optimized Ads
- Shortcuts To Product Pages
- Promotion For Local Services
Our SEM Services
Our SEM services are centered around an in-depth keyword research, followed by SEM campaign setup and optimization to deliver the desired return on investments when it comes to PPC management services.
As we follow a brand-focused approach based on seamless coordination and detailed reporting, we never fail to help you meet your paid search goals.
We help you:
- Identify your target group
- Carry out the keyword research
- Conduct a conversion analysis to help you understand how you can scale your business
- Set up SEM campaigns and manage them
- Set goals for what you want to achieve through your paid campaign
- Strategize how to best use your budget
- Make recommendations for how to lower CPC while improving impressions
- Craft short-form ad copy that can improve CTR
- Measure KPIs such as impressions, CTR, bounce rate, conversions and other metrics
- Draft transparent monthly reports
- Adjust the SEM strategy based on findings
Our SEM Tools
The SEM tools we use help us manage and optimize paid search ads. This includes researching keywords, setting a budget, running paid ad campaigns, acting on intelligent bidding recommendations, automating bidding and copy generation, and analyzing and forecasting results.
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Merchant Center
We Promise to Deliver Strategic Insights.
We promise to deliver tangible results.
SEO and SEM
In plain language, the main difference between SEO and SEM is that SEM focuses on getting traffic and visibility from paid searches, while SEO is focused on optimizing a website in order to get traffic from organic search results.
Why Would You Want
to Work with Us?
There are hundreds of SEM agencies out there. So, why partner with us?
Simply put, it comes down to what we stand for and our motto that we explained earlier, and what
we believe you deserve.